Work at Bluefish
Ambitious, energetic, full-time EFDA Dental Assistant wanted in Bend and Redmond.
Bluefish Dental & Orthodontics has been changing the lives of kids and families since 2004 in our pediatric-focused and family-oriented practice. We put emphasis on preventative care, patient education, and getting kids excited to visit the dentist. We partner with our patients’ families to form fruitful, long term relationships, and empower staff to perform with a high level of accountability.
We’re excited to be adding a full time dental assistant to our dynamic back office team. You’ll be working with a fun, collaborative, and supportive team of staff and doctors in a high-energy, kid-approved environment. If you are a self-starter who appreciates autonomy and wants to do meaningful work, we’d love to hear from you!
- A desire to be a leader in patient education, treatment management, and team development
- Active participation in a collaborative team environment
- Drive to learn and grow
- Self-awareness as demonstrated in vulnerable and accountable communication
- Dental radiograph certification
- EFDA (Expanded Function Dental Assistant) certification
What you get:
- Starting pay for this role is $21/hour and up, depending on experience
- 100% of medical and vision premiums covered
- In-practice dental care
- 4% 401k match
- Ongoing trainings and opportunities for professional growth
- Rotate between the Bend & Redmond offices
- Lifestyle-friendly hours
- Opportunity to work with a group of individuals committed to personal and professional growth
We are a pediatric dental practice – You’ll hear camp stories and see plenty of wiggly-tooth smiles. Our practice is playful, energetic, innovative and caring.
We work as a team – We’re a humble, funny, ambitious, driven crew. We love working with team players.
We love people who go above and beyond – We want to hear your ideas, see you make a difference, and watch you shine.